What is life if there isn’t a dog involved? A lot sadder, often a whole lot lonelier and nothing like as fun, that’s for sure! I’ve had dogs all my life and there’s nothing better than being greeted with that natural enthusiasm and a wagging tail. You can’t buy that kind of love, can you.
My dog photo portrait sessions are all carried out in a natural environment, so no studio set up. I prefer this as I feel the character of the dog comes out far more when they are playing in a place or environment they are fully relaxed in. There’s nothing wrong with studio photos, but for me they feel a little too static for the life that a dog brings to it’s world.
Much like with my horse photography sessions I like to keep everything simple and very transparent so you always know exactly what the cost will before we start. Budgeting is important, I understand that.
♥︎ ♘ ♥︎
Session Fee £50
- This is a non refundable booking fee and covers the cost for me to photograph you and your dog. It also covers the resulting editing time. It does not include the supply of any photography products, these are in addition to the session fee.
- Mileage costs are charged after the first 25miles. This is due at the time of booking too and are charged at 25p per mile.
Once you have had your session and you’ve seen your images, you may choose to purchase either of the products listed below within the flip boxes below.If you decide not to purchase any products after your session that is completely your choice. You are not obliged to buy any products.
♥︎ ♘ ♥︎
What you can expect…
- My time on site with you for around 30-45 minutes.
- An individually tailored session for your dog or, you and your dog if you’d prefer.
- The option for you have an outfit change.
- A full shoot should produce around 40-50 final images.
- All fully edited images in my soft, muted style, published on a password protected online gallery.
- A Client Story article shared on this website and on social media platforms.
♥︎ ♘ ♥︎
I’m happy to discuss any element of the sessions with you so if you’ve got a question then drop me a line for a chat today.