Hopefully you’ve decided that I am your photographer, thank you! So let me tell you what I offer and how I operate with my equine lifestyle sessions.
I like to keep this simple and very transparent so you always know exactly what the cost will be up front or long term. I know that no-one likes hidden surprises…
The Oak, Seedling & Acorn Collections have a non refundable £100 Booking/Commission fee.
- This covers the cost of the commission for me to come to you and photograph you and your horse. Once you have had your session and you’ve seen your images, you may choose to purchase either of the product ‘Collections’ listed below within the flip boxes
- The costs of the product ‘Collections’ is chargeable on top of the Booking/Commission fee.
- If you decide not to purchase any products after your session that is completely your choice. You are not obliged to buy any products.
What you can expect…
- My time on site with you for around 90 minutes for a full shoot (30-45 minutes for the mini shoot)
- An individually tailored session for you and your horse.
- The option for you have an outfit change or two (full shoots only).
- A full shoot should produce around 80-100 final images, a mini shoot will be around 40-50 images.
- All fully edited images in my soft & matte style, published on a password protected online gallery.
- Each full shoot comes with your favourite images supplied as beautiful Fine Art board mounted 10″ x 8″ print.
- A Client Story article shared on this website and on social media platforms.
- Mileage is free for the first 25 miles, then chargeable at 25p a mile thereafter and will be added to your invoice.
Looking for more?
There are lots of fabulous individual products you might choose to invest in if you’d like something in addition to the Collections themselves…
- Canvases – Always a popular way to display a few key images from your shoot. Available in a classic style which simply lets the image speak for itself, or in a more dramatic style that delivers a creative finish too.
- Large Format Prints – Produced on Fine Art photographic paper for a superior finish that will stand the test of time. Supplied ready for you to mount & frame how you choose and available in a number of sizes.
All of these you can proudly hang on your walls or flick through and admire for years to come…… and isn’t that just the whole reason for creating these fabulous photos in the first place?